Holy moly! It’s been a year since I’ve posted. For shame! Really going to have to find an accountability partner for this thing.
Anyway, nice to re-meet you all. It’s already April of 2013 and here I am, on another mobile marketing tour, blogging on my phone from the state of Rhode Island. So far, my presence has graced the states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and now Rhode Island, via a slightly rickety – yet charming – blue food truck! My tour partner, Adam, and I, are driving one of four beautifully branded food trucks around the US, feeding the masses with fresh dinner possibilities.
Each truck is designed slightly different and ours happens to have a large, mouth-watering, mesquite pork chop on the side of it. Ergo, we have adopted the name Team Pork Chop! We even have a mascot – Pork Chop, the Redskins pig (you will spy him below:). So far, it’s already been three weeks and many thoughts have crossed my mind. I’ll share a few odd ones with you:
1. I have never cut up so many chicken breasts in my life and we’re only in month 1 of 3.5!
2. I don’t know if NYC will ever redeem itself. People love the place, but every time I go there is via box truck, and madness ensues. Oh, the restrictions!
3. Not kidding about the madness. In fact, Adam and I are in the midst of a Psycho marathon! Watching the original, the remake, and even the new show, Bates Motel, on A&E. Creepy, yet fun!
4. I can make tasty, tasty artichoke dip in my sleep – such a shame that football season is over! I am more than ready to feed all Redskins fans within a 3 mile radius of my house.
5. Happy belated Easter to all! Christ the Lord is risen today, ha-a-a-a-a-allelujah… :)
Well there’s so much more I could prattle on about, but I’m going to save that for later because now it’s time for pictures!
Where in the world is Andi San Diego?
I know my home town peeps have seen this guy before!
Taking an important call from St. Patrick while en route to Philly.
A very pleasant surprise in CT – scallops by the fireside! Adam literally gagged at the smell of them. He’s a work in progress. :)
I drew a stamp on my hand to remind myself of a very important task. :)
Quality time with Pork Chop :)
Sometimes we do our own cooking on the side – fresh roasted brussels, anyone? Count me in!
Until next time!